Dr. Stefanie Ulrike Hanisch MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry100 4th St S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Stefanie Hanisch practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Fargo, ND. Dr. Hanisch evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hanisch seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University Of Pretoria, Faculty Of Health Sciences, School Of Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Child Psychiatry: Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
Dr. Stefanie Ulrike Hanisch MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Stefanie Ulrike Hanisch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanisch
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Nihit Gupta M.D.1919 Elm St N Dept Of Clinical Neuroscience Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Rachel M. Fleissner MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jane Charlotte Gaffrey D.O.100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jeanine L Roembach MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Emmet Michael Kenney MD3201 33RD ST S FARGO ND 58104
- Dr. Michelle Lee Mayfield jorgensen MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103