Kathryn Lynne Eschbacher
Neuropathologist | Neuropathology200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Kathryn Eschbacher is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Eschbacher studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Kathryn Lynne Eschbacher's Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Dr. Patricia A Kirby MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Karra Anne Jones M.D., PH.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Osorio Lopes abath neto M.D. PH.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Kyle Stephen Conway MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Leslie A Bruch MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Steven A Moore MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242