Kathy Mcgill DO
Hospitalist500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD, 21014
Dr. Kathy Mcgill is a hospitalist practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Mcgill specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Mcgill manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Mcgill works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Kathy Mcgill DO's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
- Chia Seeds and Health: Everything You Need to Know
Chia seeds are praised as a superfood by health enthusiasts. Chia seeds are a versatile ingredient with several health benefits that can be used in a variety of different ways. Most importantly, they are known to promote weight loss, which is currently one of the hottest topics of the health...
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Lupus: Funding and Research for a Cure
There are a couple of researchers and fundraisers for lupus who are trying very hard to ensure that they come up with a cure for this disease. The research is based on ensuring that those suffering from lupus can deal with the disease comfortably as the research is underway. Researchers are...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Kevin Carr M.D.1212 York Road Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Lillian Alt M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Olufunmilayo Bayode MD6565 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Melissa Marks Sparrow M.D.6701 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Michael Wayne Sauder MD MPH4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Renu E Thomas M.D.6701 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204