Donnell Borash is an acupuncturist practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Borash evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Borash treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Donnell L Borash DAOM, L.AC.'s Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
WAIALUA, HI 96791Get Direction
Dr. Donnell L Borash DAOM, L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Susan Elaine Friedrich ACUPUNCTURE/ORIENTAL10303 19th Ave Se Everett WA 98208
- Romi Epstein L.AC.8529 124th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98033
- Prof. David Mitts LIC.AC.14410 Se Petrovitsky Rd Renton WA 98058
- Vaughn Vilayvanh Wu L.AC.15710 Ne 24th St Bellevue WA 98008
- Mrs. Ionela Todoran LAC5424 Ballard Ave Nw Seattle WA 98107
- Clarissa Lenore Helton L.AC.600 W Mcgraw St Seattle WA 98119