Priya Alveera Pinto M.D.
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine111 E 210TH ST BRONX NY, 10467
Dr. Priya Pinto is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in BRONX, NY. Dr. Pinto provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Pinto works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Priya Alveera Pinto M.D.'s Practice location
BRONX, NY 10467Get Direction
Priya Alveera Pinto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinto
- Why Are Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Cases Surging Among Children?
Within the last year, rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have been rising, especially in cases with children and teens diagnosed with either disease. The report of the trend looked at the children and teens of the United States of America, identifying over 200,000 individuals in the nation...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face frequently...
- What are the Causes and Treatment Options for Rheumatoid Nodules?
Rheumatoid nodules refer to the small subcutaneous lumps that form in most patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nodules are found in different parts of the body, like the elbow, back of the arm, fingers, hands, and knuckles. The nodules differ in size from a small pea to a large walnut. These nodules...
- Pointers for Treating Transgender Patients
As a nurse working in a hospital or clinic, it’s part of their bedside manner to want the patient to feel as comfortable as possible and to respect their decisions. Nurses don't want to miss a beat when caring for their patients. Learn what things to consider and how to avoid common...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Vinnidhy Dave DO350 ENGLE ST ENGLEWOOD NJ 07631
- Dr. Harold E Flamer M.D.13627 71st Rd Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Sindee Weiss domis MDNsuh Dept Of Critical Care Medicine Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Betty B. Lim MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Paula Lester M.D.,222 Station Plz N Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Julissa Baez MD375 E Fordham Rd Bronx NY 10458