Mrs. Judith Gaye Weiner M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8920 Wilshire Blvd Suite 620 Beverly Hills CA, 90211
Dr. Judith Weiner is native to Los Angeles. She completed her medical school training at UCLA, graduating with honors in 1985. During her medical school tenure, she received the MERCK Manual Award for ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1985
University of California 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Mrs. Judith Gaye Weiner M.D.'s Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Get Direction
Mrs. Judith Gaye Weiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weiner
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Genetic?
Anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa were previously thought to have been caused by socio-cultural factors. Nevertheless, recent studies suggest that these conditions are influenced by genes in particular people. Although it has shown good progress, molecular genetics studies of these conditions are...
- What Are Freckles?
What are freckles?Freckles are flat and circular spots that are beige or brown in color. Their size is usually comparable to the size of the head of a small nail. People who have red hair and a fair complexion often have freckles because of the MC1R variant gene, which is responsible for the...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Why Critical Thinking Skills Are Essential for a Nursing Career
Many jobs exist today that demand a wide variety of skill sets, certain character traits, and ultimately a willingness to carry out all the tasks that the jobs requires. Certain occupations will even push employees close to their limits; a true test that can very well expose one’s character. ...
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Scott Calig M.D.7345 MEDICAL CENTER DR., SUITE 500 WEST HILLS CA 91307
- Dr. Johanna Lynn Olson MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Richard George Mackenzie MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Daniel N Scaff M.D.960 E GREEN ST STE 168 PASADENA CA 91106
- Dr. Duc Van Nguyen M.D.8748 Valley Blvd Rosemead CA 91770