Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. McKhann graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Magna Cum Laude from Duke University, with Research Honors for his investigations into brain tumor immunobiology. He attended Yale School of Medicine where he ...
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- University of Washington Medical Center, Craniofacial Surgery
Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckhann
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- See How This Police Department Is Trained to Interact with Alzheimer's Patients
In Little Rock, Arkansas, a police department has added a little more training when handling Alzheimer's patients. In the communities that surround this police department, there are up to 60,000 cases of Alzheimer's disease that have been reported. Because of this training, the Little Rock Police...
- Cowboy American Ninja Warrior Bears All in Sharing Wife's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
Anyone who follows the American Ninja Warrior series is familiar with one of the favorites, ‘Cowboy Ninja’ Lance Pekus. This is his sixth season on the show.The TV competition is a spinoff of the Japanese Ninja Warrior show, Sasuke, which no longer airs.Lance stands out from the other contenders...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Imperative Information on Benzodiazepines: Lorazepam vs. Xanax
What is lorazepam?Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. It is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders and acts on the central nervous system by providing a calming effect. Lorazepam is sold under different brand names, which include Ativan, Almazine,...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. John Morris M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Charlotte J. Sumner M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Nicholas Maragakis M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Eran Klein MD/PHD6345 Gray Sea Way Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Lyle W Ostrow M.D., PH.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Department Of Neurology Baltimore MD 21287