Dr. Erin Kreml is a pediatrician practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Kreml is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kreml diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kreml can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University / Main Campus 2010
Dr. Erin Kreml MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Erin Kreml MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Donna A. Johnson Other8100 South Walker Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73139
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Combs MD1703 Professional Circle Yukon OK 73099
- Dr. Dina M. Bowen M.D.1205 Health Center Pkwy Yukon OK 73099
- Dr. Stephanie Husen DO4219 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. Kalpana Pethe MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115