Dr. Robert Multari is an internist practicing in Farrell, PA. Dr. Multari specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Multari provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1976
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Robert D Multari DO's Practice location
Farrell, PA 16121Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert D Multari DO | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert D Multari DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Multari
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Dr. Kimberly L. McAbee M.D.6505 MARKET ST BOARDMAN OH 44512
- Dr. Usman Ahmed Khan MD807 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Paul W Watanakunakorn M.D.20 Ohltown Rd Youngstown OH 44515
- Dr. Mary Ann Fontanarosa M.D.2600 State Route 5 Cortland OH 44410
- Dr. Robert Edward Bisel DO8600 E MARKET ST WARREN OH 44484
- Dr. Sameh Ibrahim Youssef M.D.2600 State Route 5 Cortland OH 44410