Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine1215 21st Ave S Suite 3200 Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Rachel Brewer is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Nashville, TN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Brewer is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Denver, CO 80210Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80205Get Direction
Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brewer
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- Therapy Dogs can Make a Difference for Fibromyalgia Patients
The main characteristics of fibromyalgia are the constant and chronic pain, and unrelenting fatigue. However, the pain is of a kind far beyond regular aching like the one caused by the flu. As a matter of fact, initially the symptoms may seem just like a common cold. When the disease progresses, the...
- A Dose of Electricity: A Promising Treatment for Lupus Pain
In 1998, Dr. Kevin Tracey, a neurosurgeon, inventor, and scientist, advanced a radical hypothesis, which was scoffed at by doctors of his time. He basically postulated that the immune system can be controlled by a network of nerves called the vagus nerve. What led to this discovery was an accidental...
- What Is Group B Strep Infection?
What is Group B Strep Infection?Group B strep (GBS) is a serious infection mainly caused by group B streptococcus bacteria, which inhabits the human intestines. Group B strep bacteria does not only affect adults. It can be seen in infants, leading to a serious illness known as strep B infection....
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Can Lead to Hearing Problems
RA has been affecting hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide for years, and many people have become well familiarized with the effects and symptoms that RA can bring. One lesser known, but just as harmful effect is that RA can lead to hearing problems. Read on to find out how RA causes hearing...
- Is Gluten Sensitivity for Life?
Gluten sensitivity on any level can usher in a slew of problems for many individuals. Viewed as a rising problem in the world today, more research and options are readily available on this topic. There can be conflicting research out there, as the topic is still being studied more predominantly than...
- Dr. Andrew John Gregory MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark F Riederer MD8232 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Katherine H Rizzone MD2601 Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Leon R. Scott M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Kristina Marie Wilson M.D.Medical Center East, South tower Nashville TN 37232