Dr. Robert Wolf is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Wolf specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1988
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1988
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Plastic Surgery; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert Edward Wolf MD's Practice location
Dr. Robert Edward Wolf MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD2025 Technology Parkway Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. Fred G Fedok MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Thomas D Samson M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy Hauck M.D500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Bernadette Acdan Braze DO361 Alexander Spring Rd Carlisle PA 17015