Dr. Leah Anderson DMD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics385 S COLUMBIA ST CHAPEL HILL NC, 27599
Dr. Leah Anderson is a prosthodontist practicing in CHAPEL HILL, NC. Dr. Anderson specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Leah Anderson DMD's Practice location
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- What Is Acne: Get the Facts
Acne is a condition that affects the oil glands of the skin. The pores connect to oil glands underneath the skin. These glands form an oily substance referred to as sebum. The pores then link to the glands via a canal known as the follicle. Inside these follicles, oil transports dead skin cells...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- What is Blue Apron: Reviews, Nutrition, Cost, and Menu
What Is Blue Apron?Blue Apron is an online food delivery start-up company that is based in New York City at 5 Crosby St. It was co-founded in 2012 by Matt Wadiak, Matt Salzberg, and Ilia Papas. In 2015, the third year since it was founded, this recipe delivery business had an estimated value of 2...
- Making a Case for Nurse Certification
Commonly underestimated for not being the ones carrying out a surgery as well as not being the ones spending more than 8 years in college, the role of nurses is usually overlooked or even ignored. Furthermore, cases of violence against nurses have increased tremendously during the last decade and...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Wendy Auclair Clark D.D.S.DENTAL FACULTY PRACTICE CB 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599