Alex A Baher M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology4040 COON RAPIDS BLVD NW STE 120 COON RAPIDS MN, 55433
Dr. Alex Baher is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in COON RAPIDS, MN. Dr. Baher performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Alex A Baher M.D.'s Practice location
COON RAPIDS, MN 55433Get Direction
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Jane Chen MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Quan Pham M.D.6405 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Douglas David Hodgkin MD3300 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Scott Sakaguchi MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Raed H Abdelhadi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Hongsheng M Guo MD6500 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426