Ms. Tiffani Leigh Salas MD
Emergency Physician | Emergency Medical Services201 Hospital Rd Canton GA, 30114
Education and Training
Morehouse Sch of Med, Atlanta Ga 2002
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Saginaw Co-Op Hosps Inc, Emergency Medicine
Ms. Tiffani Leigh Salas MD's Practice location
Canton, GA 30114Get Direction
Kennesaw, GA 30144Get Direction
Ms. Tiffani Leigh Salas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salas
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Richard Dukes MD201 Hospital Rd Canton GA 30114
- Dr. Samuel Lorenzo MD1360 Upper Hembree Rd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Chad Jude Aleman MD1300 ERNEST W BARRETT PKWY NW KENNESAW GA 30152
- Walter Watkins Other3000 Hospital Blvd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Vida M. Reklaitis M.D.1000 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Brian Patrick Mason MD750 TOWN PARK LANE KENNESAW GA 30114