Ashish Prakash Thakrar M.D.
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine1800 ORLEANS ST BALTIMORE MD, 21287
Dr. Ashish Thakrar is an Addiction Medicine Physician in BALTIMORE, MD. Dr. Thakrar evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Ashish Prakash Thakrar M.D.'s Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Whether you use a one hitter weed pipe, roll up a joint, or take a hit from a bong, you may experience dizziness and a sense of paranoia.Many people are under the...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Dr. Annie -- Umbricht M.D.5510 Nathan Shock Dr Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Shonali Saha M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Paul Kulpinski M.D.29 S Paca St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Robert Joel Bush M.D.110 S Paca St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Robert Scott Goodwin D.O.251 Bayview Blvd Baltimore MD 21224
- Aaron David Greenblatt MD1001 W PRATT ST BALTIMORE MD 21223