Dr. Robert J. Bibeau, DOM
Acupuncturist7820 Pan American Freeway NE Suite 3 Albuquerque NM, 87109
Robert Bibeau is an acupuncturist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Bibeau evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Bibeau treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
Southwest Acupuncture College MSOM 2019
University of New Mexico BA 2005
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal 2007 Department of the Navy
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal 2013 Department of the Navy
- Purple Heart Medal 2013 The United States of America
- New Mexico Society for Acupuncture and Asian Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
Dr. Robert J. Bibeau, DOM's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Geoffrey Hayes2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Monica T. Rempen DOM4101 MORRIS ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87111
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM6341 RIVERSIDE PLAZA LN NW STE B ALBUQUERQUE NM 87120
- Dr. Susan Anne Swanback DOCTOR OF ORIENTAL M230 Adams St Se Albuquerque NM 87108
- Mr. Andrew Miles L.AC, DOM8338 COMANCHE RD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110