Dr. Anup K. Lahiry MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Suite 150 Gainesville GA, 30501
Dr. Anup Lahiry is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Lahiry specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
J.L.N. Med Coll, Ravi Shankar Univ, Raipur, Mp, India 1976
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot, Saurashtra Universi 1975
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot, Saurashtra University 1975
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1975
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College
UNIV OF RAVI SHANKAR 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Hematology/Oncology; St Joseph Mercy-Oakland, Internal Medicine; Pontiac Affil Hosps, Pediatrics
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
- PONTIAC AFFIL HOSPITAL
Dr. Anup K. Lahiry MD's Practice location
Dr. Anup K. Lahiry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lahiry
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Dr. Christina A Saurel M.D.1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Charles Henry Nash MD725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Richard J Locicero M.D.725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Timothy Mitch Carey MD725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Padma C Nadella M.D1240 Jesse Jewell Parkway Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Saloni H. Tanna M.D.1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501