Dr. Mark Pletz is an optometrist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Pletz specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Pletz performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Mark Lochridge Pletz O.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55121Get Direction
Dr. Mark Lochridge Pletz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Steven E Reinders Other14000 Fairview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Emily Ann Ufken O.D.5945 Timber Trl Se Prior Lake MN 55372
- Dr. Brittany E Radke O.D.7428 Mineral Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Thomas M Scaramuzza OD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Chad Michael Legois O.D.7767 Elm Creek Blvd N Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. Scott G Ancel O.D.5320 Hyland Greens Dr Minneapolis MN 55437