Dr. John Valenti is an internist practicing in Reston, VA. Dr. Valenti specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Valenti provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1991
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Georgetown University School of Medic 1991
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Medstar Georgetown University Medical Center, Inc
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. John P Valenti MD's Practice location
Reston, VA 20190Get Direction
Dr. John P Valenti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valenti
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.1420 Beverly Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Shayma al-Mudhafar M.D.6319 Castle Place Falls Church Virginia 22044