Dr. Courtney Ray DC
Chiropractor4811 BROADWAY ST ADDISON TX, 75001
Dr. Courtney Ray is a Chiropractor practicing in ADDISON, TX. Dr. Ray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ray seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Courtney Ray DC's Practice location
ADDISON, TX 75001Get Direction
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Janiz Minshew-Shurr D.C.14180 Dallas Pkwy Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC7777 FOREST LN DALLAS TX 75230
- Dr. George Garcia D.C.5654 Milton St Dallas TX 75206
- Dr. Jonathan E Woodward D.C.6310 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Dallas TX 75240
- Dr. Steven D. Lorenzen D.C.701 North Central Expressway Richardson Texas 75080
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.4301 Saturn Rd Garland TX 75041