Dr. Christianne Robertson AU.D
Audiologist4545 HARTFORD ST ABILENE TX, 79605
Dr. Christianne Robertson is an audiologist practicing in ABILENE, TX. Dr. Robertson evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Robertson takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Christianne Robertson AU.D's Practice location
ABILENE, TX 79605Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Two Brave Young Girls Overcome Ovarian Cancer
It is particularly shocking to see children diagnosed with cancer, especially those that typically occur much later in life. It seems unjust that, at such a young age, anyone would have such a colossal burden.Two girls who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer are sources of inspiration,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- Is the Gluten-Free Trend Coming to an End?
It is essential that those with celiac disease do not eat any gluten – even accidentally. But many people think that a gluten-free diet is just a fad and not a medical necessity for those who have celiac disease. These same people discount the implications of even accidental gluten exposure. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Constance Fiero Stephens CCC-A4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Wendy B Artho AU.D.4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Shalyn R Pope AUDIOLOGISTS4545 HARTFORD ST ABILENE TX 79605
- Ali Christine Bailey AU.D., CCC-A, FAAA4601 HARTFORD ST ABILENE TX 79605
- Ahmad Brandelle Alexander AU.D4601 HARTFORD ST ABILENE TX 79605
- Terri A. Jackson AUDIOLOGIST4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605