Jason Greenbaum DMD
Dentist | General Practice440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME, 04093
Dr. Jason Greenbaum is a Dentist practicing in BUXTON, ME. Dr. Greenbaum specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jason Greenbaum DMD's Practice location
BUXTON, ME 04093Get Direction
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Luke R Libby DMD440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Dr. Elizabeth Franco DMD440 Narragansett Trl Buxton ME 04093
- Zachary K. Reagan D.M.D.440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Dr. Kyle Logan Liimatainen DMD440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Dr. Waynk K Lopez D.D.S.440 Narragansett Trl Buxton ME 04093
- Sofia Emilia Reagan D.M.D.440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093