Dr. Lance Nussbaum is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Beale Afb, CA. Dr. Nussbaum provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Nussbaum discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Lance Nussbaum DO's Practice location
Beale Afb, CA 95903Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Lance Nussbaum DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- What is a Diabetes Diet?
If you have diabetes, managing a healthy diet plan is very important to regulate blood sugar levels and to maintain an ideal body weight. A diabetes diet is a healthy diet schedule for people with diabetes, and is also helpful for those without diabetes. If diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes or...
- Antibiotic Stewardship Programs are Vital for Good Patient and Public Health
Antibiotics are very potent medicines that help fight bacterial infection by preventing them for manifesting and multiplying. They have really transformed the world of medicine, making infections that are used to be once considered deadly, now readily curable. These compounds have also contributed...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
The understanding of Parkinson’s disease has evolved over the years. Techniques and methods used for treatment have greatly improved over time. Parkinson’s disease is far from a new illness. In fact, this disease, and its various treatment methods, go back thousands of years.The possible...
- The Five Biggest Challenges Louis Faces as a Man with Autism
At the age of two and a half, Louis Scarantino was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome – a form of autism. He was nonverbal until the age of four or five. His condition left an indelible mark on his life, making it more difficult for him to experience life in the early years the same way in which...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Dr. Elizabeth Casstevens M.D.15301 WARREN SHINGLE RD BEALE AFB CA 95903
- Dr. Clarence Marcus Lee M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Angela Marie Palitto D.O.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Matthew Charles Gill M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Brian Agee MD MPH15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Richard Kevin Luger M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903