Meaghan Marien MD, FRCSC
Orthopedist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT, 84113
Dr. Meaghan Marien is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Marien specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Marien tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Marien treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Meaghan Marien MD, FRCSC's Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Dr. Theresa Ann Hennessey M.D.Shriners Hospitals For Children Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. John Alexander Heflin MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Suzanne M Yandow MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Joshua William bendz Klatt M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. David L Mccann MD4190 Highland Drive Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. James W Ogilvie M.D.1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT 84103