Dr. Louis Colantonio is a pediatrician practicing in Lincoln, RI. Dr. Colantonio is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Colantonio diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Colantonio can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy 1970
Universit‡ degli Studi di Bologna Scuola di Medicina e Chirurgia 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1976
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Pediatrics
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan Program
Dr. Louis Colantonio MD's Practice location
Lincoln, RI 02865Get Direction
Dr. Louis Colantonio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colantonio
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD455 TOLL GATE RD WARWICK RI 02886
- Dr. William J. Turtle MD450 Veterans Memorial Parkway East Providence Rhode Island 2914
- Dr. Megan P. Douglas M.D.538 Winthrop St Rehoboth MA 02769
- Dr. Carla Patricia Scarfo MD1 COMMERCE ST STE 100 LINCOLN RI 02865
- Dr. Colleen Concannon Vitale M.D.1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. John Concannon DO1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920