Behavioral Analyst552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA, 15106
Julie Mcmullen is a top Behavioral Analyst in CARNEGIE, PA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Julie Mcmullen is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Julie Mcmullen is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Julie Mcmullen is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In CARNEGIE, PA, Julie Mcmullen is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Julie Mcmullen's Practice location
CARNEGIE, PA 15106Get Direction
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Use Breast Shields to Reduce Radiation Damage During CT Scans
Using breast shields will reduce radiation damage to the breast tissue in men and women who undergo CT scans of the chest, according to a new study. This small metallic piece does not affect the diagnosis, according to researchers. “This may reduce the radiation to the breast tissues by about...
- Accutane and Crohn’s: What You Need to Know
According to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn’s disease affects over 780,000 individuals living in the United States. Widely known as a common type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s causes chronic inflammation throughout the gastrointestinal tract. ...
- Can My Diet Combat Fatigue?
Food plays an important role in boosting your energy levels. Choosing the right foods will help you to regain the energy levels for the entire day.To start with, take time to have a healthy breakfast; this will help in improving alertness, and it will prevent the mid morning slump. An ideal menu for...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Gary Betts552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106
- Pamela Mckinney552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106
- Lisa Zimmerman552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106
- Mrs. Elexis Bogden552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106
- Caroline Yost M.ED., NCC, LBS552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106
- Christy Hunsberger MED552 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106