Dr. Drake Edward Kayser DC
Chiropractor3320 Peterson Road 100 Lawrence KS, 66049
Education and Training
Cleveland University - KC DC 2019
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Chiropractic Association
Dr. Drake Edward Kayser DC's Practice location
Lawrence, KS 66049Get Direction
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Kendal E Johnson DC4824 Quail Crest Pl Lawrence KS 66049
- Dr. Jeremy D Rodrock DC412 Ames St Baldwin City KS 66006
- Dr. Mark Howarter D.C.3320 CLINTON PARKWAY CT STE 100 LAWRENCE KS 66047
- Dr. Scott Alan Risley D.C.4920 Bob Billings Pkwy Lawrence KS 66049
- Dr. James Russell Mcdonald D.C.953 E 23rd St Lawrence KS 66046
- Dr. Eric R Wertin D.C.1605 Wakarusa Dr Lawrence KS 66047