Dr. Dr. Redwan I. Ahmed, MD
Hospitalist119 Belmont St Worcester MA, 01605
Dr. Redwan Ahmed is a hospitalist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Ahmed specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ahmed manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ahmed works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
St. George's University SOM MD 2018
American Board of Family Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine UMass Memorial Medical Center 2021 - Present
- Resident Teacher Award 2021 Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset Family Medicine Residency
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Worcester Islamic Center Medical Clinic
Dr. Dr. Redwan I. Ahmed, MD's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01605Get Direction
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Among parasites which affect human beings include the lice. They are small and can be spread through coming into contact with infected person or using his/her belongs. The most affected are children. Types There are three main types of lice. Though they are from similar families, they are all of...
- Nurses Being Dubbed as "Baby Whisperers"
Babies tend to cry a lot, but it is totally normal. Crying is one of the main ways that babies communicate. However, it cannot be denied that constant crying of the baby causes worry and frustration to parents. It may even come to a point wherein parents blame themselves for not being able to soothe...
- Comic Book Shares the Struggles of Living with Fibromyalgia
Living with fibromyalgia is frustrating, to say the least. Chronic pain, extreme fatigue, and even cognitive issues become a daily part of life. By far, one of the hardest parts of living with a disorder is that it is very misunderstood. Patients who are battling fibromyalgia have been told that...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jay Louis Glaser MD60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Sarin M.D.60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Evan Andrew Soderstrom M.D.14 PROSPECT ST MILFORD MA 01757
- Dr. Neji Tangban MD60 Hospital Road Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Ananth Vadde MD MPH123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Akhila G Belur M.D.119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605