Dr. Eva Liu is a hospitalist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Liu specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Liu manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Liu works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Eva S. Liu MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Eva S. Liu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- 5 Tips on Living with Heat Rash
Heat rash is also called "prickly heat" or "miliaria". Most children can get it, although it can also happen in adults. Heat rash is a condition that can cause discomforts, especially for people living in the tropical, hot, and humid environments. Heat rashes are sometimes accompanied by several...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Ionut B Anton MD171 Grandview Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Lily Singhaviranon MD24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Jensa Catherine Morris M.D.20 York St # Cb-2041 New Haven CT 06504
- Dr. Peter R. Jensen M.D.1921 Waldemere St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Stephen Adjei M.D.9001 Summa Avenue Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Christopher J Hoimes DO20 York Street, Cb-2041 New Haven CT 06510