Casandra Conlee Wahl AUD
Audiologist1528 NORTHWAY DR SAINT CLOUD MN, 56303
Dr. Casandra Wahl is an audiologist practicing in SAINT CLOUD, MN. Dr. Wahl evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Wahl takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Casandra Conlee Wahl AUD's Practice location
SAINT CLOUD, MN 56303Get Direction
- Chinese Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorders
A new study has shown that a Chinese herbal remedies made from the roots of blue evergreen hydrangea may help in the treatment of autoimmune disorders. The herb, Chang Shan, weakens the abnormal immune response characteristic of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis,...
- What Specialists Treat AIDS
Living with HIV/AIDS requires regular doctor visits and routine checkups. So it is best to make sure that you keep up with the many appointments that come up. These can be with dentists, nurses, case managers, counselors, psychiatrists, and other medical needs. It is best to check with your health...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Can Aspirin Lower the Risk of Diabetes?
Diabetes alone already brings so many difficulties, not only to the person that has it but also to the family of the patient. The high blood sugar levels happening when a person has diabetes is because of insufficient insulin production or the cells that are not responding well to insulin. The most...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- John R Solan AU.D.4801 Veterans Drive Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Mary Katherine Moran MA4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Nickey S Martino M.S. CCC/A AUDIOLOGY4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- John Richard Warner CCC-A/FAAA4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Megan Lappin4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Bradee Schiefelbein AUD4801 VETERANS DR SAINT CLOUD MN 56303