Dr. Alfred Lopez is a Dentist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Lopez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Osseous Grafting & Surgery
- Gum & Bone Problems
- Gum & Soft Tissue Health
- Perio Health
- Scale & Root Planing
- Periodonal Treatment
Dr. Alfred L Lopez DDS's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87111Get Direction
Dr. Alfred L Lopez DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- D Greg LoPour DDS5110 Masthead Street Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Arthur B. Melton7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Jerome Denary Halle7520 Montgomery Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Martin George Goebbel DDS2716 Southern Blvd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Bill Wolfe10409 Montgomery Pkwy NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87111