Dr. G Bradley Schaefer MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1 Childrens Way Slot 512-22 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. G Schaefer is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Schaefer specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Hypotonia, congenital hearing loss, and hypoactive labyrinths.
- Speech-language characteristics of children with Sotos syndrome.
- Ontogeny and physiology of the cavum septum pellucidum in premature infants.
- Introduction to the newborn screening fact sheets.
- Genetics considerations in cerebral palsy.
- Genetic evaluation of autism.
- Advances in clinical genetics. Part IV. Introduction.
- Case report: two patients with oculocerebrocutaneous syndrome and terminal digital amputations.
- Cleft lip and palate: association with other congenital malformations.
- Low adherence to national guidelines for thyroid screening in Down syndrome.
- Practical applications of telemedicine for pediatricians.
- Editorial comment.
- Identification of an X-linked deletion syndrome through comparative genomic hybridization microarray.
- Pontine tegmental cap dysplasia with a 2q13 microdeletion involving the NPHP1 gene: insights into malformations of the mid-hindbrain.
- Array comparative genomic hybridization findings in a cohort referred for an autism evaluation.
Dr. G Bradley Schaefer MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
SPRINGDALE, AR 72762Get Direction
Dr. G Bradley Schaefer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schaefer
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Dr. Andrea J Eberle M.D.1109 Burman Dr Jacksonville AR 72076
- Dr. John Fowlkes MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Jon David Oden MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Adolfo D. Garnica MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Nancy Louise Beck M.D.800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Kathryn Thrailkill MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202