Dr. Clinton David Protack MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery520 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR STE 306 BEL AIR MD, 21014
Dr. Clinton Protack is a vascular surgeon practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Protack specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Protack diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Clinton David Protack MD's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Roger E Schneider M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Peter J Mackrell M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Mark D Gonze M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Wayne Reichman M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Carter Bolton Freiburg M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014