Priyanka Seshadri M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology111 MICHIGAN AVE NW WASHINGTON DC, 20010
Dr. Priyanka Seshadri practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in WASHINGTON, DC. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Seshadri treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Priyanka Seshadri M.D.'s Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20010Get Direction
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Irene Jacoub Mikhail MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Michael Sly MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jay E Slater MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Karen Robbins MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Adora A Lin MD111 MICHIGAN AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20010