Rory Nicolaides M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX, 75390
Dr. Rory Nicolaides practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in DALLAS, TX. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Nicolaides treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Rory Nicolaides M.D.'s Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75390Get Direction
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Dr. Aliessa Phipps Barnes MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Christopher Paul Parrish MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. John Andrew Bird M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Timothy Chow MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Jeffrey Mason Chambliss MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Maria teresa De la morena MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390