Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky DC
Chiropractor | Sports Physician632 Broadway Rm 303 New York NY, 10012
Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky is a Chiropractor practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Nemirovsky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nemirovsky seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky DC's Practice location
New York, NY 10022Get Direction
New York, NY 10012Get Direction
New York, NY 10155Get Direction
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Mark Evan Brandwein D.C.73 Spring St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Tammy Louise Bohne DC36 e 23rd st New York NY 10012
- Dr. Beth Forgosh DC177 Prince St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Steven A Shoshany DC632 Broadway New York NY 10012
- Dr. Tyler James Savory D.C632 BROADWAY NEW YORK NY 10012
- Dr. Alan Lakritz D.C.177 Prince St New York NY 10012