Dr. Rajanna B Ramaswamy MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4003 Kresge Way Suite 312 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Rajanna Ramaswamy practices Pulmonology in Louisville, KY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ramaswamy manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India MD
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1981
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rajanna B Ramaswamy MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40207Get Direction
Dr. Rajanna B Ramaswamy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramaswamy
- All About Bronchopneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lung tissue, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. There are two types of pneumonia: lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia. Lobar pneumonia is when an entire lobe or more than one lobe of the lung gets involved. Bronchopneumonia happens when the bronchi...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- COPD Pathophysiology - How Do You Develop COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a chronic, progressive disease of the airways leading to irreversible air flow limitation. COPD encompasses two types of obstructive airway diseases:1. Chronic bronchitis – An obstruction of the airways2. Emphysema – An enlargement of air spaces...
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- Dr. Ervin H. Anaya M.D.4003 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Abid S. Butt M.D.521 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Mr. Warlito Aviles Bautista MD1311 Spring St Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Allan Marvin Ramirez M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Mhd Haitham Chaker MD250 E Liberty St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Jinesh Mehta M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202