Dr. Dora Ngwang is an Anesthesiologist with a Pediatric Anesthesiology specialty in Dayton Ohio. Dr. Ngwang specializes in comprehensive surgical health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, anesthesiologist focus on the preoperative, peri operative and post operative as well as the critical care of patients. Dr. Ngwang possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and surgical and critical care for patients of all ages especially the pediatric population.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine MD 2012
American Board of Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor Wright State University 2018 - 2018
- Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiologist
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Legacy of Healing
- Columbus Regional Health
- Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospita (Pediatric Anesthesiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- She has a passion for helping her patients and appreciates all her family support.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Cooking
Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.'s Practice location
MARIETTA, GA 30067Get Direction
Columbus, GA 31901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D. | Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- When to Go to the Doctor for Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes are present all over the body. Sometimes, they can be felt as lumps underneath the skin. Oftentimes, the nodes in the neck are palpable. The lymph nodes under the skin become more palpable and more noticeable if they are swollen. But, if the lymph nodes are located near the organs they...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Raises Awareness of Celiac Disease
For some, the first time they heard much about the term "Gluten-free" was from Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who was formerly on The View. She also was a hardcore player on the show Survivor, inspiring many across the nation. Some didn't understand what celiac disease really was when she spoke about it, but...
- High-school Student Works Toward Major Breast Cancer Breakthrough
Many high school science projects aren’t exactly medical breakthroughs. They are streaming volcanoes filled with baking soda and soda, or maybe adorable plants growing in different types of soil. High school science fairs are meant to be fun and engaging, so that young boys and girls can be...
- Dr. Jacquelyn W Morillo-delerme M.D.1 CHILDRENS PLZ DAYTON OH 45404
- Dr. Mark R Hofeldt MD1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404
- Dr. Thomas A Taghon D.O.ONE CHILDREN'S PLAZA DAYTON OH 45404
- Jacquelyn Morillo DelermeOne Childrens Plaza Dayton Ohio 45404-1873
- Dr. Kristen Ottilie Spisak MDONE CHILDREN'S PLAZA DAYTON OH 45404
- Anjana Kundu OtherONE CHILDREN'S PLAZA DAYTON OH 45404