Dr. Dora Ngwang is an Anesthesiologist with a Pediatric Anesthesiology specialty in Dayton Ohio. Dr. Ngwang specializes in comprehensive surgical health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, anesthesiologist focus on the preoperative, peri operative and post operative as well as the critical care of patients. Dr. Ngwang possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and surgical and critical care for patients of all ages especially the pediatric population.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine MD 2012
American Board of Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor Wright State University 2018 - 2018
- Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiologist
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Legacy of Healing
- Columbus Regional Health
- Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospita (Pediatric Anesthesiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- She has a passion for helping her patients and appreciates all her family support.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Cooking
Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.'s Practice location
DAYTON, OH 45404Get Direction
Columbus, GA 31901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D. | Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- How is Head Lice Diagnosed?
Head lice are small insects found on the skin of the human scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes. Head lice are most commonly found among children but can also be seen on adults. They are generally harmless and can stay and live in the hair for a long time if left untreated.Head lice usually display no...
- What Should I Drink When Dehydrated?
When you lose more fluids than you consume, your body becomes dehydrated. The reduction of the ordinary fluid level in the body causes an upset in the body's mineral balance as well. Problems with body salts and sugars can in turn affect vital functions.Two-thirds of a healthy human body is composed...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- How to Treat Mononucleosis
Mononucleosis is also called the kissing disease, Pfeiffer disease, glandular fever, and Filatov disease. This infection results from the Epstein Barr virus, which is usually seen with having symptoms of the flu, where one experiences extreme fatigue on the body. These viruses are microscopic...
- Dr. Thomas A Taghon D.O.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Jacquelyn W Morillo-delerme M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Mark R Hofeldt MD1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404
- Dr. Brandon Anthony Roberts MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ryan Ashley Mills MD395 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Chandler Leamon Parker DO1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404