Dr. Lawrence Jay Gordon MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otolaryngic Allergy2004 Route 17m Goshen NY, 10924
Dr. Lawrence Gordon is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Goshen, NY. Dr. Gordon specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1989
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1989
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology; Lenox Hill Hosp, General Surgery
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai) Program
Dr. Lawrence Jay Gordon MD's Practice location
Goshen, NY 10924Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Jay Gordon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Lissette Giraud MD155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Jagadish D Navare MD30 Matthews St #105 Goshen NY 10924
- Dr. Barry P Pariser MD30 Matthews St #105 Goshen NY 10924
- Dr. Cecil D Grimes MD225 Dolson Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Mrs. Karen Esther Paul P. A.75 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam M.D.12 Hudson Valley Professional Plz Newburgh NY 12550