Dr. Forrestine Dickson Knowles M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2535 CORDES DR SUGAR LAND TX, 77479
Dr. Forrestine Knowles is a psychiatrist practicing in SUGAR LAND, TX. Dr. Knowles is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Knowles diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Knowles may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Knowles treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Forrestine Dickson Knowles M.D.'s Practice location
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479Get Direction
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Dr. Huiping Xu M.D.6100 Corporate dr Houston Texas 77036
- Dionisio R. Alquiza, Jr.22001 Southwest Fwy. Richmond Texas 77469
- Shonna Janel Piegari808 Travis Street Houston Texas 77002
- Dr. Dawn K. Brown M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Saira Mushtaq MD2600 S Gessner Road Houston TEXAS 77063
- Dr. Bernadette Ejiogu Onuoha MD12808 WEST AIRPORT BLVD SUGAR LAND TX 77478