Dr. Paul Petrungaro practices Periodontics in Lake Elmo, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Petrungaro has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Petrungaro provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- Reconstruction of severely resorbed atrophic maxillae and management with transitional implants.
- Using platelet-rich plasma to accelerate soft tissue maturation in esthetic periodontal surgery.
- Immediate restoration of dental implants in the aesthetic zone.
- Using transitional implants during the healing phase of implant reconstruction.
- Immediate restoration of multiple tooth implants for aesthetic implant restorations.
- Immediate implant placement and provisionalization in edentulous, extraction, and sinus grafted sites.
- Treatment of the infected implant site using platelet-rich plasma.
- Immediate one-stage implant placement and CAD/CAM abutments for posterior restorations.
- Immediate restoration of implants utilizing a flapless approach to preserve
- Localized ridge augmentation with allogenic block grafts prior to implant placement: case reports and histologic evaluations.
- Implant placement and provisionalization in extraction, edentulous, and sinus grafted sites: a clinical report on 1,500 sites.
- An update on implant placement and provisionalization in extraction, edentulous, and sinus-grafted sites. A clinical report on 3200 sites over 8 years.
- Maintenance of soft-tissue emergence profile around dental implants in the
- Acellular dermal matrix grafts for root coverage procedures: review of products and introduction of a new technique.
- Options for the Esthetic Zone Using the Immediate Restoration Procedure: Observational Data of 15 Years and 5000 Implants.
Dr. Paul S. Petrungaro, DDS, MS, FICD, FACD, DICOI's Practice location
Lake Elmo, MN 55042Get Direction
Northfield, IL 60093Get Direction
Dr. Paul S. Petrungaro, DDS, MS, FICD, FACD, DICOI's reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialist Treats Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is very difficult to diagnose, and many women feel mild symptoms or no symptoms at all in the early stages of the disease. A whole team of doctors can help with diagnosing and treating ovarian cancer, including the family doctor, gynecologist, and oncologist. Some women have that luck...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- The Stress and Anxiety Behind Crohn's and Colitis
It’s no news flash that stress and anxiety can play a major role in health. From raising blood pressure to having a negative impact on a person’s ability to sleep, anxiety and too much stress, especially the wrong kind of stress, can cause a host of different problems for your health. It’s...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. George M Morarasu DDS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. David Klump DDS7501 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis MN 55427
- Daniel Skaar Other1630 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Charles Morgan Mccann DDS MS825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Hema V Menon B.D.S, M.S.D393 Dunlap St N Saint Paul MN 55104