Dr. Ali Mansour MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Ali Mansour practices Sleep Medicine in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mansour studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Ali Mansour MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
CONWAY, SC 29526Get Direction
Dr. Ali Mansour MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mansour
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD1010 N Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Maged M El-zein MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Victor Salloum MD848 N. St. Francis Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Rami Jambeih MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214