Dr. Joseph Giovanni Muscatiello DMD
Dentist | General Practice96 Plainfield Ave Edison NJ, 08817
Dr. Joseph Muscatiello is a Dentist practicing in Edison, NJ. Dr. Muscatiello specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Joseph Giovanni Muscatiello DMD's Practice location
Edison, NJ 08817Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Giovanni Muscatiello DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muscatiello
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Kishor Kulkarni DDS495 Plainfield Ave Edison NJ 08817
- Dr. Paul S Ahn D.D.S.775 Route 1 Edison NJ 08817
- Dr. Shalini R Mandapatti Other1731 Raspberry Ct Edison NJ 08817
- Mahesh Limbani DMD485 Route 1 Edison NJ 08817
- Dr. John William Ferrante jr D.M.D.1970 State Route 27 Edison NJ 08817
- Dr. Paul K Tran DDS1945 State Route 27 Edison NJ 08817