Dr. Kevin Conter is a psychologist practicing in Manchester, CT. Dr. Conter specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Conter evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Conter because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Kevin R. Conter PHD's Practice location
Manchester, CT 06042Get Direction
Kevin R. Conter PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conter
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Mr. John David Prewitt LPC425 Middle Turnpike Storrs CT 06268
- Dr. David N. Greenfield PHD8 Lowell Rd. West Hartford CT 06437
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D.Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Sean Timothy Hart PSY.D.864 Wethersfield Avenue First Floor Hartford CT 06114