Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery1802 Avenue Rd. Toronto ON, M5M 3Z1
Dr. Alexander Golger is a Toronto plastic surgeon specializing in face, breast, and body aesthetic surgery. Dr. Golger is a leader in cosmetic surgery in Toronto, priding himself in patient satisfaction, communication, and safety.
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Alexander Golger's Practice location
- What is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is the inability to perform any of the voluntary movements while awake or while falling asleep. During this time, the person may not be able to move or talk. This feeling may last for few seconds to minutes, and may be quite scary for some. This may happen just once, or occur...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Find the Best Botox Provider in Your Area
Botox, also known as botulinum toxin, is continually rated as one of the top non-surgical procedures for both men and women. Followed by hyaluronic acid treatments and hair removal treatments. As we age, our skin becomes drier and loses collagen and elastin which gives us that youthful appearance....
- Andres Gantous150 Bloor St West Toronto ON M5S2X9
- Nolan Kane7700 Bathurst Street Thornhill Ontario L4J 1Y3
- Saed Al Habib2180 Steeles Avenue West Vaughan Ontario L4K 2Z5
- Marc DuPere133 Hazelton Ave. Toronto on M5R 0A6
- Michael Weinberg1-66 Avenue Road Toronto Ontario M5R 3N8
- Wayne Carman325 Eglinton Avenue East Toronto ON M4P 1L7