Dr. Peter Easa Khoury D.O.
Anesthesiologist1101 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI, 48307
Dr. Peter Khoury is an anesthesiologist practicing in ROCHESTER, MI. Dr. Khoury ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Khoury also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Peter Easa Khoury D.O.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, MI 48307Get Direction
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- The Various Working Environments of the Nursing Profession
Despite unpredictable working conditions, long hours and stressful environments, the high pay and industry demands continue to attract a large number of aspiring individuals into the nursing profession– one of the most challenging career paths related to medicine. From a nurse station to...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sharon D. Minott M.D.21230 Dequindre Rd Warren MI 48091
- Dr. Anand Thakur MD3990 John-R Road Detroit MI 48201
- Asraf I. Khan2345 Dover Street Rochester Hills Michigan 48309
- Dr. Timothy J Schmale MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Christopher Wicks Other44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. William Johnson Hightower MD6777 W MAPLE RD WEST BLOOMFIELD MI 48322