Dr. Naruhito Watanabe is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Watanabe specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Watanabe typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Tokyo Women's Medical School 2005
- Cardiovascular Surgery, Tokyo Women's Medical University
- Tokyo Women's Medical School, Tokyo 2005
- Emory University School of Medicine GA 2012
- UCSF - Dept of Surgery CA 2011
- Gifu Prefectural General Medical Center, Japan 2008
- Tokyo Women's Medical School 2009
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Tokyo Women's Medical University Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory University Pediatric
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 2012
- Gifu Prefectural General Medical Center, Gifu, Japan 2008
- Tokyo Women's Medical School, Tokyo 2009
- UCSF - Dept of Surgery, San Francisco, CA 2011
Dr. Naruhito Watanabe M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95819Get Direction
Dr. Naruhito Watanabe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watanabe
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Frank Norman Slachman M.D.3941 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. James Longoria M.D.5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Allen S Morris M.D.3941 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. John Richard Dein M.D.3941 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Teimour A. Nasirov MD5301 F STREET SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- Dr. Richard J Kaplon M.D.3941 J St Sacramento CA 95819