Lindsay Cregar Fox
Geriatric Psychiatrist | Geriatric Psychiatry640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN, 55101
Dr. Lindsay Fox is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in SAINT PAUL, MN. Dr. Fox specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Fox helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Lindsay Cregar Fox's Practice location
SAINT PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Dr. Timothy Louis Gendron MD5625 Cenex Dr Mail Stop 33100a Inver Grove Heights MN 55077
- Dr. Rebecca C Rossom M.D.401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55130
- Dr. Gloria J. Tong MD480 OSBORNE RD NE STE 260 FRIDLEY MN 55432
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Mcnairy MDOne Veterans Drive Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Sonia Yovtcheva MDOne Veterans Drive (116a) Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Signe Dysken M.D.4500 Park Glen Rd Minneapolis MN 55416