Andrew Leitzke, DC
Chiropractor | Rehabilitation2600 Glasgow Ave 200 Newark DE, 19702
Dr. Andrew Leitzke is a Chiropractor practicing in Newark and Middletown, DE. Dr. Leitzke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include neck pain, lower back pain, headaches, sciatica, neuropathy, lumbar disc injuries, Auto injuries, and work related injuries.
Education and Training
Life University DC 1999
- Delaware Chiropractic Society
Andrew Leitzke, DC 's Practice location
Newark, DE 19702Get Direction
NEWARK, DE 19713Get Direction
Middletown, DE 19709Get Direction
- Mucus in Your Stool: Is It Bad?
Functions of MucusMucus is a very important substance in the body. Tissues produce mucus to protect the linings of the mouth, throat, sinuses, nose, lungs, and gut. The functions of mucus are:...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- Actress Kathleen Turner Keeps Going After Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis
Rheumatoid arthritis strikes people from all walks of life. Rich or poor, young and old, it can affect anybody. For actress Kathleen Turner, the disease struck her when her career was still at its prime back in the 90s.Kathleen Turner was born in Springfield, Missouri in 1954. She studied in Europe...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Shavneet Kler3411 Silverside Rd. Weldin Building Wilmington Delaware 19810
- Matthew Mcilrath D.C.1201 Philadelphia Pike Wilmington DE 19809
- Dr. Kevin J. McDermott DC12 Fox Hunt Dr Bear DE 19701
- Dr. Jack Earl Norsworthy D.C.1305 Kirkwood Hwy Wilmington DE 19805
- Dr. James W Sheehan DC2101 Foulk Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Matthew Shawn Duddy D.C417 Pennsylvania Ave. Avondale PA 19311