Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery707 Lake Cook Road Suite 280 Deerfield IL, 60015
FELLOWSHIP-TRAINED MOHS MICROGRAPHIC SURGEON, BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
She has over 22 years of dermatology clinical experience. Dr. Singh-Behl joined Deerfield Dermatology in 2007 and serves as the President, Mohs Micrographic Surgeon, and Director of the Pathology Lab at Deerfield Dermatology. Prior to Deerfield Dermatology, Dr. Singh-Behl trained, was the Chief Resident, received her Mohs Fellowship, and was on staff at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
At the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Singh-Behl trained with leaders in Mohs Surgery performing surgeries on challenging and complicated cases. Moreover, she learned Mohs surgery firsthand from Dr. Philip Bailin, the first fellow trained by Dr. Frederick Mohs and prior Chairman of the Cleveland Clinic’s Dermatology Department. Dr. Singh-Behl is board certified in dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology and the American College of Mohs Surgery.
Dr. Singh-Behl's Online Reviews & Recommendations:
· US News Health: 5/5 - 206 reviews
· Google: 5.0 - 10 reviews
· Healthgrades: 4.8 - 131 reviews
· WebMD: 4.8 - 148 reviews
· Vitals: 4.8 - 143 reviews
· Sharecare: 4.8 - 131 reviews
Education and Training
North Eastern Ohio University MD 1998
American Board of Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- President Deerfield Dermatology 2018 - Present
- Director of Pathology Laboratory Deerfield Dermatology 2007 - Present
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society of Dermatology
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- American India Foundation
Divya Singh-Behl's Practice location
Deerfield, IL 60015Get Direction
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- 5 Tips On Lowering Your Blood Pressure
There is no easy way to lower your blood pressure. When you are facing high blood pressure, you have to make the appropriate lifestyle changes to lower it. Remember that you are the key element in improving your blood pressure. If you are not willing to help yourself, then no one can. Even if the...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9977 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Edidiong Kaminska3808 N Lincoln Ave Chicago Illinois 60613
- Dr. Melissa Lynn Abrams M.D.701 Woodlands Pkwy Vernon Hills IL 60061
- Dr. Scott Brent Phillips MD1431 N Claremont Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Michael H Fretzin MD600 W Lake Cook Rd Buffalo Grove IL 60089
- Dr. David Paul Van dam M.D.738 W Northwest Hwy Barrington IL 60010